MANAGING DIRECTOR /CEO's OFFICE
The department and has two offices;
- MD - Managing Director
- CEO- Chief Executive Officer
The Managing Director (MD) Oversees the company's operations and heads the Management Team and is responsible for:
- Leading and developing the management team
- Developing management plans
- Informing the Board of Directors on company affair
DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) assists the MD/CEO in the general operation of the company including the strategic development of the company. The responsibility of the DCEO is within the Finance/corporate efficiency, internal processes and employees.
The Deputy CEO is responsible for
- Providing strategic direction and ensuring financial sustainability of the company
- Maintaining efficient operations.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction, external stakeholders’ confidence and retention of competent employees.
- Have a special focus on efficient transmission and system operation business.
Public Relations Section
The public Relation section reports to the MD/CEO’s Office, however, the function is delegated to the DCEO for supervision.
The section has an obligation to :
- Manage strategic corporate communications so as to create a mutual understanding between the company and its public.
Mr. Katabira Valentine
MD's Department Organisation Chart